· NovoMedix was 1 of 5 NCI sponsored companies that presented at the Life Sciences
Summit, an early stage investor and business development conference for emerging companies
and academic innovators (November 2-3, 2016) in New York City.
· NovoMedix successfully completed the San Diego Connect Springboard Program, which provides
management training and mentorship to emerging life science companies from inception to exit (October 2016).
· NovoMedix is sponsored by the NCI to participate in the Innovation Zone at BIO International (San Francisco, CA) 2016 and selected to present at the Startup Stadium June 8th, 2016
· NovoMedix is the recipient of NIH SBIR Phase I Grant (1 R43 HL131356-01A1) in Aril 1st, 2016 Title: Novel antifibrotic small molecules for the treatment of heart failure.
· Poster presentation at American Heart Association (AHA) meeting on November 9, 2015 in Orlando FL. Presentation Number M 1151 Titled: A Novel Fibroblast Activation Inhibitor, NM922, Attenuates Maladaptive Fibrotic Remodeling to Preserve Cardiac Function Following the Onset of Heart Failure. For a pdf copy of the poster, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
· NovoMedix was one of 5 companies sponsored by the National Cancer Institute to participate as a Biotech Spotlight Company at the BioNetwork West Partnering Summit October 26 – 28, 2015 in Laguna Niguel.
· Poster presentation at American Association of Cancer Research (AACR) meeting on April 8, 2014 in San Diego, CA. Abstract 4527 Titled: Oral Multi-pathway Inhibitors for the Treatment of Triple Negative Breast Cancer. For a pdf copy of the poster, please email email@example.com.
· Poster presentation at American Association of Cancer Research (AACR) Advances in Breast Cancer Research meeting on October 5, 2013 in San Diego, CA. Abstract Titled: Novel Orally Bioavailable Triple Negative Breast Cancer Drug Candidates That Prevent the Development of Cancer Associated Fibroblasts in the Tumor Stroma.
· NovoMedix is the recipient of NIH SBIR Phase II Grant (2 R44 CA144156-02) in 2012 Titled: Optimization of compounds that selectively inhibit protein synthesis for the treatment of triple negative breast cancer.
· NovoMedix is the recipient of NIH SBIR Phase I Grant (1 R43 CA065739-01A1) in 2012 Title: Development of novel small molecule drugs for the treatment of high risk B-ALL.
· NovoMedix was selected as one of 18 companies from more than 100 applicants to present on April 18, 2012 at the 2012 NCI SBIR Investor Forum in Santa Clara, CA.
The NCI forum website states: “NCI SBIR has selected 18 SBIR-funded companies that represent the strongest, most promising innovators developing the next generation of
cancer therapeutics, diagnostics, and devices primed for commercialization to present at the 2012 Investor Forum.
The presenting companies were selected based on the strength of their technology and commercialization potential
by a competitive process and review panel comprised of life science investment and business development experts
from companies such as Merck, Pfizer, Varian, Mohr Davidow Ventures, and Fidelity Biosciences.”
· Poster presentation at American Association of Cancer Research (AACR) meeting on April 3, 2012 in Chicago, IL. Abstract 3830 Titled: Novel Small Molecule Translation Inhibitors with Safety and Efficacy in Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) Animal Models.
· Poster presentation at American Society of Hematology (ASH) meeting on December 11, 2011 in San Diego. Abstract 2590 Titled: Two New Classes of Drugs to Target Chemotherapy Resistant and High Risk B-ALL.
· NovoMedix is the recipient of NIH SBIR Phase I Grant (1 R43 CA144156-01A1) in 2010 Titled: Optimization of compounds that selectively inhibit protein synthesis for the treatment of triple negative breast cancer.
· NovoMedix is the recipient of NIH SBIR Phase I Grant (1 R43 DK077285-01) in 2007 Titled: Discovery and Development of Compounds to Enhance Beta-cell Number and Function.